Wednesday, September 1, 2010

There is no try, there is only do.

Ok, so it's Wednesday night and I still have no followers on this blog, but I am still going to put it out there anyway. If nothing else, it helps me to sort out my thoughts and things going on in my own world. I feel like this first 6 months of getting settled in here has been amazingly smooth. Things are great, I am working and making some, but not really enough, money...but I have possible job opportunities on the horizon that may help to fill in the gaps. Meanwhile, I have been doing major research and introspection that I think is very important to the direction my life is taking. The only problem is that now I am starting to feel stagnant in my growth process and I need it go further! I am ready for more school!! I am ready to continue growing and learning and I am ready to get my business up and off the ground! But, where do I start?? I have a pile of books from several schools I am looking at going to and an empty pocket to pay for any one of them. I have a stack of books from the library on health and nutrition that I am loving, but I want my reading to be counted. I want to be working towards something that will help me gain some financial stability in the very near future. I just turned 27 years old, and I feel like now is the time to kick it into high gear. Now is the time to start making it...whatever I want it to be, the time is NOW!



I have found a lot of online inspiration these past 6-8 months and a have gained a lot of new ideas and perspective about what I want and how I am going to go about getting it, but I still need help. I need something to get the ball rolling. I do, however, have a job interview this week at a raw food cart in my town, which is really exciting as far as getting my day-to-day head in the right place for growth! Hopefully my interview goes amazing and I will be serving wheat grass, organic juice smoothies and raw vegan cheesecake soon! Also, I am just really excited to meet other people interested in the things I am into within this community. So, that's basically it. I am still on the path...just feeling a little bit of a lag. 


On another note, I am excited for the coming of fall! I can almost feel it in my bones, and I cannot wait for more! I love this time of year! I just found a recipe today for raw snickers that I think I will try and make for the Halloween season. I'm going to see what other kinds of raw goodies I can come up with for the other upcoming holidays as well! I need more money, though, to buy the ingredients I need...but I am working on that. Hopefully the answer is just around the corner. Until then, I bid you adieu.



2 comments:

  1. I love your blog and hope that you keep it going!! I am also new to a almost dairy free diet too, I have alot of issues with my stomach and I have found that cutting most dairy out helps alot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rachel,

    Looks like we share a lot of common goals, I've stopped by a few times but sorry for not following sooner!

    How did you go with the interview? I wish there was such a job going in my area, I would be there in a snap!

    Good luck!

    Saru

    ReplyDelete