Sunday, November 7, 2010

A Message of Gratitude

There are so many things to be grateful for in my life right now. I am grateful to have a job that pays well enough for me to get by. I am grateful for the love I have in my life, both within myself and around me. I am very grateful for the abundance of whole organic, local foods I have access to and for the locally owned health food store that is within walking distance of my house that only carries seasonal and organic produce. I absolutely love them. I am grateful for the beautiful home I live in with my amazing best friend and lover, and for our animals that snuggle up next to us and get us to sing songs about them all the time. I am grateful for herbs and the amazing benefits they have to my health! I am grateful for the abundance of amazing books I have right now and look foreword to getting my hands on all of them as soon as I possibly can! I am grateful for the warm bed I have to sleep in and for the beautiful mountains surrounding this city. I am grateful for the fog and for the rain...falling down right now, providing the Earth and the soil with a generous life force. I am grateful for yoga and dance, especially the kind that happens in my living room when there is no one else here to see or hear it. I am most grateful for stars, the universe, and life itself. I am so blessed to be sitting here enjoying the sound of the rain outside my door, and to be right where I am, happy. Blessings & wellness be with you, and I wish you all love and abundance, and the ability to see the beauty and love all around and within you.

What can I say? Feeling the positive affirmations tonight. Feeling especially blessed.



Infinite Love, Infinite Abundance

2 comments: