Saturday, March 5, 2011

The Experiment is Over

Ok, so, not much to say today except that corey and I have now both been eating the flax crackers, an experiment in motion, and had no bad reactions to them. So, the good news is...my crackers are safe for consumption!!

I guess maybe once the brown rice has been fermented in the brown rice miso it is ok to mix with the proteins in the nuts and seeds of the crackers. Either way, these crackers are DELICIOUS and I like to dip them in my very favorite black bean dip by De Casa Fine Foods, but you can dip them in anything you like.






So anyway, feel free to try the recipe if you are looking for a good cracker mix, or try whatever combo you like...there are many recipes out there~  Enjoy! 




1 comment:

  1. You have been nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award at
    http://rawlivingandlearning.blogspot.com/
    Peace and Raw Health,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete