Sunday, April 10, 2011

Vegan Choices Help the World, and You! :)

I am not saying that everyone should be, or needs to be 100 % vegan, but I think it's important to understand the facts and implications of our actions and be conscious in our decision making, remembering that all of our choices have implications on our bodies and the world around us. Choose to respect yourself and others as much as you can, even if you are not a vegan. I am not completely 100% vegan, but I know that my actions and choices are powerful and I think that just by choosing to eat vegan more often, and demanding vegan options of our merchants, we are helping to save energy and water while also helping our own bodies by lowering the intake of acidic animal fats that, in large amounts, can lead to problems like heart disease and cancer.* Even if you are not a vegan, it is important that we all be aware of these issues. Hope you are all having a beautiful week and I will leave you with this video:


*Plus, vegan foods are yummy and chocked full of vital vitamins and minerals that our bodies need to thrive!

*Send out some love to your local organic merchants. Buy or grow some of your own delicious foods! :)

~Peace! 

3 comments: