Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Green Juicing + Show Tunes = Happiness

Hi there! I'm not sure if anyone even still reads my blog, as I haven't posted anything in quite a while, but here goes!

I have been oh so busy as of late...I went and got myself a second job that has been keeping my schedule so super tied up. In fact, my last day off was the day Corey and I went to see My Morning Jacket in Bend, OR (which was so amazing!) June 28th...it is now July 20th. (deep breath) :)

So let me explain: My new job is as a receptionist at a local wellness center complete with 2 naturopaths, a colon hydrotherapist, massage therapist, dental hygienist, esthetician, and possibly more to come. It's a new business that is starting to pick up steam, and so far so good on my end. I wanted to take this job to better immerse myself into a health and wellness environment, and surround myself with people (co-workers and clients) that actually care about their health or are actively trying to help educate people on how to live a more vibrant life. In doing this, I have needed to cut back my days working at the bar to only 1 a week, and so far this has not happened...the first couple weeks of this (after having only worked 3 days a week for over a year) were really really difficult for me, but this week seems much smoother as I can feel it getting closer to something that will resemble a normal working schedule. The other thing is my school...I have been super slacking on getting my work done as I have been doing nothing but working everyday! Ok, enough of that babble...it will all be balanced soon.

On the up side, I started my day off today with the most delicious green juice, I had to share! Sometimes it can be a little scary trying to create a super chlorophyll breakfast juice, because you want it to taste, well, tasty and not like you are eating the lawn. This one was a super pleasant surprise...sweet and cooling. Fantabulous!

GMG's Delicioso AM Green Juice:

2 Red Apples
1.5 in. Ginger
3 Stalks Celery
3 Pieces Kale
1/2 a Lime
1/2 Cucumber
*all organic ingredients (of course)

Juice all, and sip up the goodness!!!!









Oh yeah, did I mention the clean up process was soundtracked by music from Les Miserables, original London cast? Well, it was...and it was lovely! Have yourself a beautiful day and think of me on your days off! ;-)


Much Love!

1 comment:

  1. Crazy, crazy busy lady! I'm so happy to hear that your new job is working out well, if not making your life a bit hectic. It will all balance out soon. Sending you lots of love!

    ReplyDelete